Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Beach Workout


I spent this past weekend at the beach for the last time this summer..(tear tear). I usually will go on runs for my workout when I'm at the beach but yesterday I decided to switch it up. I designed this beach workout with the goal of improving my footwork for tennis but it is still a great workout for anyone.

It is more difficult to run on the sand let alone walk on it so by moving and workout to the sand your challenging yourself. I did not wear shoes when I did this but if you have weak ankles or any history with ankle injuries it is probably best to wear sneakers or even a brace if you have one. (Or if you want something a little easier you can move down the beach to the hard sand.)

So with out further adieu here is my beach workout. Enjoy!




Linking to:




Featured

3 comments :

  1. Great workout tips! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great tips and make me what to get off my butt! Thanks for linking up @ Keep Calm & Link Up! Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beach workout are my favorite. there is no where i like to run more than on the beach!

    ReplyDelete