Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to School



My summer is officially over. (Cue the sad music).

On Sunday I drove back up to school and moved into my (huge) room. Since my roomie graduated last fall I am living in a single for this year and at first I was dreading it but I have to say so far I kind of like it.

It's absolutely insane that I am already starting my last year of college. I feel like it was just the other day that I was starting my freshman year and didn't know anyone. It's also such a weird feeling to be back on campus after nine months away. I did get a little tear eyed one my drive to school when I realized I wasn't going to be in London this semester. I'm so sad that my time there is over but I am incredibly excited for what this year will bring. My friends and I have even made a Senior Year Bucket List of things we've always wanted to do in and around our school but never have. (More about this in future post). 

During my first two days of classes I've found two quotes that really caught my attention and put me in the right mindset to start off my senior year.



Hope these motivate you as much as they do me. 

2 comments :

  1. Great job sticking with it! I was never a fan of school and never made it through college. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog to learn more! www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you on your last year of college! :)

    Thank you for linking up at the Share the Love Blog Hop!!!

    Cindy from Superheroes and Teacups

    ReplyDelete