Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

I know it must sound like I am saying this a lot but I'm sorry for being m.i.a lately. Life has been just crazy with finals week, and then moving out for college and now getting ready for Christmas and my move to London! Wow, life is hectic. I'm going to make a bigger effort to blog more and pay more attention to all of you!

So today I'm here linking up with Sunday Social!


What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?



What do you keep beside your bed?
My cell phone, book, and laptop (because I use it as my TV too)

What is your least favorite chore?
I hate chores...but i really really hate emptying the dishwasher

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
making my bed...why can't it just make itself? 

What do you do to vent anger?
workout, read, or listen to music

What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?
I love the whole Christmas season! I love buying presents for other people. I love listening to Christmas music, baking cookies, and watching Christmas movies!

1 comment :

  1. I definitely hate making my bed. I'm gonna mess it up again later anyway!

    ReplyDelete