Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Photos



Hey y'all! Long time, no see!


The holidays have been great but bussseeey! I've gotten some great gifts from my family and friends. Unfortunately my healthy lifestyle has been thrown out the window temporarily. There's been so much eating out and celebrating with family. It doesn't help that I'm leaving on Friday for London and everyone in my family wants to take me out to eat before I leave. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining!

My blog will also be changing a lot in the near future. Since in leave in three days to move across the pond to London for five months, the focus of my blog will change to my experience with the royals. I'll make sure you will all be the first to know when Prince Harry proposes to me and of course I'll have all the inside info on my new royal niece or nephew.

Haha! Obviously the above is just in my mind, but wouldn't that be nice?

Well onto my post and my pictures to reflect back on this past year.

January The girls club at dinner in the city before seeing Sister Act.

February My friends and I at the newspaper launch party.

March My sisters, dad, Emily's roommate, Tony Danza, and I at HeartShare's annual gala at the Marriott Marquee.

April Easter!

May The team after loosing to Wellesley College at the NCAA's at Middlebury College. What an amazing experience!



June First camping trip of the summer!
July My birthday dinner! Can you tell I was a happy camper?!


August Back to school!


September Me and some friends!



October Annie and Emily came to watch my match!


November Thanksgiving Jets game with Dad and Emily!


December Christmas morning with the Girl's Club!

I hope you all have a Happy New Year and may all your resolutions come true!








Helene in Between

9 comments :

  1. Love the footie pajamas! I must get some for next year. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love all the pictures! What a great way to look back on your year. And good luck in London! Say hi to the royal family for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog, what a fun way to "meet" you through this post. I wish you lots of fun in London, it is such a wonderful city! =) Not quite sure if I'd want to marry Harry, though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jillian! I just wanted to let you know that I updated the code for my button. If you would like to continue our button swap could you please update the code, if not please let me know so that I can get my sponsors section updated! (the code is on the connect page!)

    Thanks so much!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I never end up having any pictures! We never take any! Love the post though, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TENNIS! Love it.

    I love the pic of y'all in matching jammies at Christmas, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if the pictures are anything to go by, it looks like you had an amazing year! And how exciting about moving across the pond. Can't wait to hear about Harry's proposal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a good year with lots of adventures. Btw, check out this bauble swap I'm co-hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back! I wanted to let you know that I'm looking for guest bloggers over at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog for the month of February! If you're interested you can find more details here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete