Saturday, September 22, 2012

I know it's a little early for Thanksgiving but this week I've been feeling down in the dumps so I've decided to remind myself everything that's good in my life and everything I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my loving family.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for my education.
I'm thankful for my great friends.
I'm thankful for living in New York.
I'm thankful that my family has not been as affected as others by the economy.
I'm thankful for my sisters.
I'm thankful for my dogs.
I'm thankful for my grandparents.
I'm thankful for this past summer.
I'm thankful that I have to opportunity to live in London next semester.
I'm thankful for books.
I'm thankful for music.
I'm thankful that my parents get along even though they're divorced.
I'm thankful for my life.


No comments :

Post a Comment