Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Update



Hi ya'll! 

I hope you've had a great weekend!  I know I have!

This weekend I had a great time hanging out with some good friends on Friday night.

Then on Saturday I went hiking with another friend! It was a great workout and the view from the top of the mountain was breathtaking! We could see up and down the Hudson River for miles. I felt as if I was looking out across the country all the way from New York to California.

Then on Saturday my team played Sarah Lawrence and we won! I won my singles match too! My mom and stepdad even drove up all the way from Long Island to watch. I finished my match just in time to go to dinner at a BBQ joint near my school and watch my Jets lose. Suprise, suprise.

Despite the typical Jets loss it was a great weekend spent with great people.

Crappy quality but Friday night with some fun girlies!

Photographing the beautiful view from the top of the mountain.

What a gorgeous view!

I did it!
Thanks Mom for the picture!




No comments :

Post a Comment