It's here! The Me, Myself and I September Link up Party!
Here's what you don't already know about me, Jillian!
1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I would love to answer this with shopping but as a college student without a disposable income this would not be an honest answer. I usually read for fun to get my mind off things and just relax.
2. If you had to live in a different time period, which would you prefer?
I'm not sure about this one. People always say that they wish they grew up in the 80s or some other popular decade but I really do think I was born into the right generation and decade. I think to live in the 20s would be pretty cool. I also think it would be fun to be a teen in the 80's or 90s.
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
Sophomore year of high school I dressed up as a laundry basket. Definitely not my coolest costume but it was by far my most creative.
|Totally going through my awkward teen phase here lol.|
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
a. I'm obsessed with the Olympics. If you've met me you probably know this.
b. I'm allergic to cats and dogs but have always had both in my house.
c. My wardrobe is made up of scarves and stripes.
d. I'm 20 and still read Seventeen Magazine.
e. I love the dollar section at Target!
5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
It's not the end of the world and to spend more time with my family.