Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10 Day You Challenge - 10 Secrets



1. I'm the biggest scaredy cat ever. I hate any type of horror, violent, or action movies in general and I will not watch them.

2.  I recently lost 25 lbs but have hit a plateau and am having a hard time getting back. Tips, inspiration, and advice welcome :)

3. I love the Christmas season but don't like how all the hype ends so quickly after two days.

4. It's not really a secret or something people don't know but I cannot wait to study abroad in London next semester!

5. I have a high tolerance for pain and I very rarely get injured.

6. I can't wait until I am working and can afford to financially support myself.

7.  I have a major sweet tooth.

8. I never want to get a tattoo.

9. Life is so much more complicated now that I'm not five.

10. I can't wait to go home this weekend and see my family.

No comments :

Post a Comment