Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rosie the Riveter

This past week I've realized that I very rarely share any of my photography with you all! 
What a shame! From now on I'm going to make more of an effort to post some of my photos on here so you all can see!

Here are some photos from a fun summer shoot with my friend! One of the best parts of living on Long Island is having these gorgeous beaches at our disposal. Aren't they just the best?












Linking to:
TCHQ Blog Hop
Create & Inspire Linky Party







5 comments :

  1. I LOVE these photos, so much energy. Can't help but smile at them
    I am hosting a blog hop over at my blog today
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love it! Thanks for linking up to the Pomp Party! We are starting our Handmade Halloween Costume Contest tomorrow - you should totally enter this! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I will most definitely be entering! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. These photos are so adorable! I just found you over on the CHQ blog hop. I am your newest follower and would love if you would come visit and follow me.

    Thanks
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete