1. Fire Island, specifically Atlantique. It's where I grew up. I still spend every summer on our boat, Hakuna Matata, on the gorgeous island that will recover from Hurricane Sandy.
2. Manhattan. The greatest city on Earth. Home to endless possibilities.
3. London. Obviously I love London or I would not be studying abroad there this spring.
4. Austria. I want to visit there so badly and take the Sound of Music tour.
5. I love going to my grandparents' house! There's always good food, great people, and lots of hugs.
6. I know this isn't technically a place but I love the subways in NY. You see the most interesting people down there.