Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me, Myself, and I


It's that time of the month! The Me, Myself, and I Link Up Party over at My Beautiful, Crazy Life





1. What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays?

1. The Polar Express

2 It's A Wonderful Life

3. Elf

4. The Santa Claus

5. Home Alone



2. It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
I'm extremely thankful for my family and friends.
For my education and the opportunity to study abroad this Spring. 
That my parents' houses escaped unscathed from Hurricane Sandy. 
For having a fairly struggle free life.
For being lucky enough to have been born into this great life.


3. If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?







4. Who in your family are you most alike?

I definitely am a lot like my dad.  I have his ambition and drive. 
I also have his stubborness...hey, ya gotta take the good with the bad.





5. What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks? 
Peppermint Mocha mmm :)




10 comments :

  1. oo girl the peppermint mocha's are amazing and that quote is definitely great. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog name! and that quote :) New follower from www.unintentionalsahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it is good to be stubborn ;) xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog name! I'm headed out for a peppermint mocha now. Mint and chocolate - yes pelase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. peppermint mochas are the best!

    cute photo!

    love you blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from the hop. Love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layout of your blog!
    Latest follower!

    XO
    Amanda
    http://faithlovestrengthamandajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to get to know you better, Jillian! And I love the picture of you and your dad...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you from the hop! Super cute site!
    Megan @ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete