Friday, November 30, 2012

Cara Box Reveal

Have you guys heard of Cara Box? If not then you should get on it. Every month Wifessionals hosts a Cara Box Swap. Cara means dear friend. So every month you'll get to make a new friend and you'll each send eachother a box of your favorite things. Each month the box will have a different theme.

 This month's theme was childhood and I was partnered up with Sarah from The Sweetness of Laughter.  It was so much fun getting to know her a bit. She is such a sweetheart and also a college student like me :) Go over and say hi to her!


Sarah sent me: 
Dots and Sour Patch Kids - my favorite childhood candies 
A water bottle bag - I didn't know they made these! How cool is that!
A Princess coloring kit - I LOVED coloring as a kid (probably because I stink at drawing)
Lip Smackers - What's a 90's childhood with out lip smacker
And really cute nail polishes :)

Thanks so much for my box Sarah!  I love it!




4 comments :

  1. Such a cool idea.

    New follower from Weekend Social.
    http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/2012/11/shes-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun, looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm. Sour patch kids... :) New follower from the swap. I looooove the Cara Box swap. Love meeting new bloggy friends and the mail is really the bonus! My post is up with my reveal too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sour patch kids! what a fun box!
    thank you for linking up with Saturday Morning Coffee!

    ReplyDelete