Monday, July 1, 2013

Michaels Finds!


First off, if you wanna keep on reading these post don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin 


And now down to business! The other day I did one of the most dangerous things. I walked into Michaels! That's almost as bad as walking into Target. I went with a list of things I needed, but that got thrown out of the window as soon as I saw the clearance bins.

Between coupons and clearance everything seems so cheap! I never seem to realize how fast all of theses small items add up until the cashier rings me up.

I know I have to do something about my Michaels binging problem. But before I begin my 12 step program check out some of my great finds!


All of these stamps were $1.50 or less!

Crafting Tape!

Awesome stationary for $1.50 each!
Some scrapbooking supplies for my longterm scrapbooking project!

This frame was originally $19 but there was a 40% off sale on frames and I had a 20% off coupon! Double score!
This frame will be great for my European trip wall collage!

http://keepcalmandwearpearls.blogspot.com" target="_blank">http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg515/cherryontopblogdesigns/Signature-47_zps8f8fcf53.png
" border="0" alt="Photobucket"/>


1 comment :

  1. These are some great finds! I know how Michaels can be, I feel like I forget who I am and just want to live there forever. Can't wait to see what you do with these.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete